Metalock Engineering France S.A.S
Metalock Engineering France is part of the Metalock Engineering division of the Midroc group. The company is the undisputed leader of on-site machining in Europe.
Our global companies’ networks have a recognized know-how and many skills, from audit to implementation of complex technical projects on site.
Metalock Engineering France implements the most ambitious projects around the world in the following services:
1. On-site Machining
Machining of crankshaft bearings, steel rolling mill stand pads, key grooves.
Milling of press plates, engine frames, rolling mills.
Line boring shafts, line boring stern tubes
Orbital rectification of alternators and of turbines
Drilling and tapping to standard dimensions.
2. Metalock® - Metal stitching
3. On-site welding
Welding Repairs, TIG welding, MIG welding or arc welding. Repairing a milling stand, repairing a press column, etc.
4. On-site metallization
Metallization of a turbine shaft
5. Cutting and profiling of turbine wheels
Grinding wheel turbines
6. Engineering and technical assistance by a project management
7. Industrial Maintenance & associated Services
Our mission is to assist our clients in their strategic choices related to maintenance of mechanical equipment.
For example :
1. Ensure operational objectives ( Continuity of service, cost reduction)
2. Increase the availability of the machine park
3. Maintain equipment performance
4. Respect security, safety and environment issues.
Availability, adaptability and reactivity are our main targets for customer satisfaction.